Forms are now available in an electronic format with fields that can be filled out on a computer or tablet and printed for ease and improved readability.
All forms still require an original signature, so they need to be printed and signed prior to sending. Ensure that you print your completed form and sign it before sending it to the College.
Please note: There are now different Application Guides and Forms for various applicants to the College, based on educational qualification. Please read carefully to choose the appropriate Application Guide and Form for you.
Application Guide - Standard (to be used with Application Forms 1, 2 and 3 below)
Application Guide - for Canadian and internationally trained applicants requiring an individual assessment (to be used with Application Form 4 below)
1. Application Form - for graduates of OCAATs and Approved Post Secondary Programs in Early Childhood Education
2. Application Form - for applicants with AECEO/Aféseo Letter of Equivalency Certificate, Recognition of Equivalency Certificate
3. Application Form - for applicants who hold a license or certificate granted by a regulatory authority of another province of territory which is considered a match to the Certificate of Registration issued by the College of Early Childhood Educators
4. Application Form - for Canadian and internationally trained applicants requiring an individual assessment
5. Membership Application Payment Form (only to be used by applicants with outstanding payments)
6. Change of Information Form
7. Request for Review by Registration Appeals Committee Form
8. Request for Application Withdrawal